Benefits of Smart Micronutrients
- The fertilizers are non-polluting; unlike existing fertilizers, these water insoluble fertilizers will not pollute ground water.
- Solves the problem where nutrient release and crop requirements may not match. In this fertilizer nutrient release is biological (by root organic acids, therefore plants can solubilise and take up the nutrients whenever they require. In other slow release formulations, nutrient release is controlled by hydrolysis or diffusion causing the crop requirement nutrient release mismatch problem.
- Crop yields increase by 10-30% and are higher than with water soluble micronutrients
- High cost-benefit ratios of 5:1
- Storehouse of continuous nutrient source throughout the crop growth period.